Terms & Conditions
When you register with our website and make a purchase from this website, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions (your statutory rights are not affected). Please read them carefully and print a copy for your records. We may at anytime revise these terms and conditions without notice. It is up to you to ensure you regularly review and reprint them for your records as necessary.
Our Contract (Order)
The information we seek from you when placing an order is for billing and delivery purposes or for contacting you if we have a query. When placing an order to purchase goods from Total-equestrian.co.uk you will be sent an email confirming receipt of the order and the order details. A contract between you and Total-equestrian.co.uk will only take place once the order has been accepted, processed and items despatched, at which point your credit/debit card will be charged.
Making A Purchase
Five easy steps is all it takes:
1. Clicking on a category of your choice. Then browse through our shop until you find any items you wish to buy. You can also search for a specific product by clicking on the search button above.
2. Once you find a product you wish to purchase simply click the buy button after making any appropriate selections such as size and colour.
3. You will be prompted to confirm your order and specify the quantity required.
4. At this point you can either proceed to the checkout and pay for your chosen product or you can continue to shop. You can add as many items to your order as you desire. At any stage you can view the contents of your order by clicking the “view basket” button.
5. When ready you can proceed to the checkout. At this point you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. Payment is by credit card and all prices are in pounds sterling inclusive of VAT where applicable. We accept Visa and Mastercard and Switch. Credit card transactions are secure and are processed online
CREDIT or DEBIT CARD - The fastest way to pay for immediate despatch (stock dependant). We accept all major credit cards (excluding Diners Club Cards or Amex/American Express).
Cards are not debited until goods are despatched.
CHEQUE - Please allow 10 working days for you payment to clear. Cheques should be made payable to Total Equestrian.
GIFT VOUCHER - Vouchers can only be redeemed via post or in store. If via post send your order with your voucher.
We accept online payments through a secure server by credit or debit card and transactions are shown in Pounds Sterling. Do not email your card details. No responsibility can be taken for security if you provide your details in this way. Card fraud is illegal and will always lead to prosecution. We do not accept any responsibility for any paperwork, payment or goods you send to us in the post.
All products offered for sale by Total-equestrian.co.uk are priced in Pounds Sterling and include UK VAT at the prevailing rate where applicable. Any customs or import duties due when your package reaches its destination country will be your responsibility.
Every effort is made to maintain the prices quoted on the website, but this is not always possible. We reserve the right therefore, to discontinue any item, and change prices where necessary. If an item has a price increase after you have placed your order you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone to let you know. If the price is lower you will not be contacted but will be charged at the lower cost.
Every effort will be made to maintain the prices shown on the Website.